Monday, February 8, 2010

Wormy

Here is another small autobio piece I did at the end of 2009. I know I said that I'm not big on autobio stuff, and that they appeal to nobody outside of my friends and family, but for some reason I did another one tentatively titled: WORMY.










This story may end up seeing some changes before seeing print. Hell, it might not even get printed. It was another comic I felt I needed to get out of my system before jumping back into my longer work, DIE, BABY, DIE! It's refreshing to get a whole story out in a day, as opposed to slaving away for a month or more on a 20-something page story. Knocking out a quick one lets you know, "Yeah, you can be productive." It's a weird mind trick to play on yourself, but as long as your mind doesn't know, then you win...or something like that.


No comments: