Monday, February 8, 2010

Hollywood Frakkers

So, this is an autobio comic I did after a trip to the video store: This is the type of strip that you just kind of jump into and hope for the best. I definitly do not work this way most of the time, but every once in a while it's fun to just sit in front of a piece of paper, move your pen around, and see what happens.



I don't think I'll refine this any further. It seems to me that most autobio strips are great for the cartoonist's friends and family, but after that they tend to be not easily accessible. What do you think? In this case, I think it might appeal to Battle Star fans as well, but what do I know, I'm just a cartoonist.

1 comment:

John Platt said...

I think autobio strips should try to reach for some sort of universality that all readers would understand. That doesn't mean that all need to be fans of Battlestar Gallactica, but frustration is a common theme in everyone's life.