Monday, February 8, 2010

Creature Baby Mama Drama!

This is a project I did in late 08 for Anna's writing class. The assignment was to do a one page comic about love...

I had been kicking around the idea of doing a comic called "CREATURE" which is a world inhabited by creatures and all the story telling is through pictures and sound effects, no words. This is actually what I dreamed Disney's movie DINOSAUR would be when I saw the first preview. Boy was I disappointed when I shelled about seven bucks to see that stinker!


On the bright side, you didn't shell out anything to read the stinker above. I went the whole motherly love route. This is actually my second attempt at this story. I'm sure if I did it again today, it'd look better. And if I did it a few years after that it'd look better. But sharing old work is good, right?

No comments: