Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Metal Cognition: Firewall

These are three pages that I've been working on this past week to try and finish my story called Metal Cognition. It is basically a robot mystery story. Before I got started on it I had been reading a lot of Isaac Asimov for research, particularly the R. Daneel and Leige Bailey novels. This is the second part of my action sequence...




I spent a lot of time planning out page 25, trying to lead the reader's eye through the page. Hopefully it was successful. I'm still working hard to finish up the rest of the story. I have one more scene that I thought would be 7 more pages, but I might add a couple more pages to give myself a little breathing room. The only problem with "breathing room" is that if I take too much I'll never finish this book. I originally planned it to be 24 pages, and that didn't happen.

No comments: